Kayluis
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hi, I have applied to university and got an unconditional offer for psychology, however I am looking to change my course as I no longer wish to study Psychology.
Do universities let you switch courses and keep the unconditional offer?
Frafiglio
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I don’t know, but if the entry requirements are the same then they will give you another unconditional offer I guess. It depends on the University.. plus, your personal statement gave them the reason to give you an u.o... as long as your ps is also good to that other course, I think you should try to ask them...
If they tell you that they can consider your application and not just “switch” the u.o. to another course, then you’ll choose what to do.
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Kayluis)
Hi, I have applied to university and got an unconditional offer for psychology, however I am looking to change my course as I no longer wish to study Psychology.
Do universities let you switch courses and keep the unconditional offer?
Hello

You would be best contacting their admissions team to see if they are happy to do this / can do this.

As I'm sure you are aware you will need to meet the course requirements for that course and the other course itself will hopefully not be fully subscribed.

I hope this helps.

Patrick :lep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (377)
67.32%
No (183)
32.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed