Concert or shopping/going out with friends Watch

AshleighxTx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So basically I am wanting to go to a BTS concert (please don't judge me for it) and am saving up but no one knows when the tickets go on sale in England. Do I save up for the concert or go out with my friends and only spend a little bit of my money.
Studious155
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by AshleighxTx)
So basically I am wanting to go to a BTS concert (please don't judge me for it) and am saving up but no one knows when the tickets go on sale in England. Do I save up for the concert or go out with my friends and only spend a little bit of my money.
I'm not really sure myself. I may be wrong but I think it is very hard to get BTS concert tickets (according to this video I watched). If I were you I would go out with my friends instead because (don't take me wrong I'm an army and love bts lots and lots) sometimes you should focus more on thu=ings that are actually around you. Whatever you pick won't be wrong because as long as you're happy and satisfied its good. I hope my advice helped and you manage to make a decision.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (443)
59.15%
Yes- I don't like it (40)
5.34%
No- I want it (216)
28.84%
No- I don't want it (50)
6.68%

Watched Threads