Valentine’s Day sucks Watch

Nonamelol__
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
My boyfriend told me he was taking me out for dinner and then shopping I was excited cause I really thought he was trying to show after all the arguing that he loves me and it’s his way of making it up but after he wants to get a train and go to the town with the boys he wants me to come but I know what’s he wants to do.
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Nonamelol__)
My boyfriend told me he was taking me out for dinner and then shopping I was excited cause I really thought he was trying to show after all the arguing that he loves me and it’s his way of making it up but after he wants to get a train and go to the town with the boys he wants me to come but I know what’s he wants to do.
Sorry to hear this, perhaps go with him if your wanting to and the evening might get better? :hugs:

Don’t feel forced into doing anything you’re not wanting to do. But it sounds like he still wants to take you out?
Last edited by Hazelly; 1 week ago
Alaska215
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
But he’s still taking you to dinner and shopping right?
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What's the problem?
ForeverAnonymous
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I understand why you’re upset because a lot of people view today as a time to have some one-to-one time with their partner and I guess it may look like he’s prioritising the boys, so if he doesn’t live up to his plans to take you out for dinner and it’s really upset you then tell him x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (443)
59.15%
Yes- I don't like it (40)
5.34%
No- I want it (216)
28.84%
No- I don't want it (50)
6.68%

Watched Threads