Orthodontists are annoying me Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Is there any reason my orthodontist hasn’t done anything to my teeth? I know the wire doesn’t always have to be changed but they literally haven’t done anything but change the colours for nearly 3 months 😡😡
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Is there any reason my orthodontist hasn’t done anything to my teeth? I know the wire doesn’t always have to be changed but they literally haven’t done anything but change the colours for nearly 3 months 😡😡
There’s not always a need to change the wire, it just depends on how your teeth are progressing.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Hazelly)
There’s not always a need to change the wire, it just depends on how your teeth are progressing.
(Not in a rude way but) I know, I said that. I’m wondering if there’s not anything else they can do instead because they’re kinda just wasting my time
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Not in a rude way but) I know, I said that. I’m wondering if there’s not anything else they can do instead because they’re kinda just wasting my time
If you’re unsure what they are actual doing, talk to your orthodontist.
Kormurrr
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
If you’re unsure what they are actual doing, talk to your orthodontist.
Yeahhhh that do make sense, thank you my guy
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Kormurrr)
Yeahhhh that do make sense, thank you my guy
It’s alright.
karelina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Please stop being an entitled strumpet. The orthodontist is checking everything is ok, looking out for anything that could be wrong and making sure your teeth are going in the right direction. You should be glad they haven't told you there is anything wrong.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by karelina)
Please stop being an entitled strumpet. The orthodontist is checking everything is ok, looking out for anything that could be wrong and making sure your teeth are going in the right direction. You should be glad they haven't told you there is anything wrong.
That do be true but my orthodontist don’t say anything to me so I was getting kinda agitate
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
That do be true but my orthodontist don’t say anything to me so I was getting kinda agitate
Do you ask them how it’s going though?
Anonymous #1
Do you ask them how it’s going though?
Yes, last time I asked if everything was okay because all they did was change the colour, they said yes. Today’s appointment I asked what would be done and they said a colour change.
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Yes, last time I asked if everything was okay because all they did was change the colour, they said yes. Today’s appointment I asked what would be done and they said a colour change.
They are doing a bracket change, they aren’t just changing the colours for the sake of it.
Anonymous #1
They are doing a bracket change, they aren’t just changing the colours for the sake of it.
To change the bracket they have to take it off then glue a new one back on... right?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (237)
66.76%
No (118)
33.24%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed