Wolverhampton paramedic science interview

Watch
Charliemosman
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hiya, has anyone been for an interview at Wolverhampton for Para Science yet?
Me and my course mate have got one on the 26th and just wondering what to expect?
Anonymous #1
Report 3 months ago
how Was it and what did they ask ? I know it’s in a video interview form now so what would I expect ??
Anonymous #1
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Charliemosman)
Hiya, has anyone been for an interview at Wolverhampton for Para Science yet?
Me and my course mate have got one on the 26th and just wondering what to
how Was it and what did they ask ? I know it’s in a video interview form now so what would I expect ??
Mdonn
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
How did yours go? I’m yet to have mine
Nisaa473
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It went really well, I was given an offer for the course. From what I can remember they asked about the what values a paramedic should have and why would you choose Wolverhampton uni so definitely do abit if research on the course and what it involves, some scenario questions, when is yours ? I hope it goes well for you
Mdonn
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Nisaa473)
It went really well, I was given an offer for the course. From what I can remember they asked about the what values a paramedic should have and why would you choose Wolverhampton uni so definitely do abit if research on the course and what it involves, some scenario questions, when is yours ? I hope it goes well for you
That’s so good, well done! they haven’t given me a response yet but I’m hoping I get an interview 🤞🏼thanks for letting me know the questions, I’ll do some extra research
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Mdonn)
That’s so good, well done! they haven’t given me a response yet but I’m hoping I get an interview 🤞🏼thanks for letting me know the questions, I’ll do some extra research
Let’s hope you get a response, yeah the questions were quite easy the scenario questions are more to see how you would act and respond to situations. Good luck, hopefully you get interview
Cholton
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, congratulations on your place! I just wondering how long you had to wait for a decision? I had my interview Wednesday. Did you apply late? Is it for this September or next? Sorry lots of questions🙈😂
Mdonn
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Thank you! But I’ve just found out I’ve got to do an interview now! So haven’t got a place yet as I first thought! 😂😩 how did your interview go? I’ve been told they will send me a date next week, what questions did they ask? I’m really nervous 😟 yeah I applied late it was through ucas extra it’s for April 2021 Telford campus when are you starting? 😆
Cholton
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Do you have a conditional offer then? If I’m honest I froze a bit in my interview 😕 the lady was so lovely but I just let nerves get the better of me 🤦*♀️ Mine is also for April in Telford 😊 it’s just the sort of things you’d expect really, why paramedic science and Wolverhampton then scenarios. Just really research everything and make sure you know the job and your qualities inside out then you’ll be fine. Good luck 🤞🤞
Mdonn
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yeah it’s conditional, as long as I pass the interview! I hope you hear back soon as to whether you got in🤞🏼🤞🏼 I’m sure you did well! I do that with interviews hopefully we both get in 😁ohhh that’s good then! Thank you so much 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (204)
39.23%
Take autumn exams (157)
30.19%
Look for a job (17)
3.27%
Consider an apprenticeship (21)
4.04%
Take a year out (90)
17.31%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (31)
5.96%

Watched Threads