I don’t understand Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
This girl in my year broke up with her boyfriend well over a month ago and she told our teacher that she’s spending Valentine’s Day at the gym to make him jealous, but why? She’s honestly got a perfect figure as she is and I wish she didn’t feel the need to seek validation like that.
Ibbx
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This girl in my year broke up with her boyfriend well over a month ago and she told our teacher that she’s spending Valentine’s Day at the gym to make him jealous, but why? She’s honestly got a perfect figure as she is and I wish she didn’t feel the need to seek validation like that.
She just wants to make him jealous don’t know where “her trying to seek validation” came from imo a girls got to do what she gotta do 🤷*♂️ Dunno wtf you’re on about imo
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
If you think she doesn't need to just tell her that she doesnt need to because she is perfect the way she is and that she doesn't need to impress anyone.
5hyl33n
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Why do you care? 😂

Edit: Do you like her?
Last edited by 5hyl33n; 2 weeks ago
Spanx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Sounds like a normal teacher/student conversation to have...What are you doing this valentines day? I'm going to the gym sir. Ah, no date this year? No my bf broke up with me so I'm going there to make him jealous. Will he be there? No.

Who wouldn't be jealous of their ex hanging out by themselves in a gym on valentines day whilst you're getting lucky with someone new? I mean I didn't even break up with the girl and it's eating me up inside that she's going to be getting all sweaty by herself at the gym. Cruel fate...how you mock me!!!
Spoiler:
Show
I don't understand the frickin point of this post!!! why do you need to tell everyone she's got the perfect figure but isn't trying to impress you?!
Last edited by Spanx; 2 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Spanx)
Sounds like a normal teacher/student conversation to have...What are you doing this valentines day? I'm going to the gym sir. Ah, no date this year? No my bf broke up with me so I'm going there to make him jealous. Will he be there? No.

Who wouldn't be jealous of their ex hanging out by themselves in a gym on valentines day whilst you're getting lucky with someone new? I mean I didn't even break up with the girl and it's eating me up inside that she's going to be getting all sweaty by herself at the gym. Cruel fate...how you mock me!!!
Spoiler:
Show
I don't understand the frickin point of this post!!! why do you need to tell everyone she's got the perfect figure but isn't trying to impress you?!
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
Why do you care? 😂

Edit: Do you like her?
Yes and sorry if I phrased it badly I meant I don’t know why she wants to go to the guy to impress him because the gym should be something you to for your own health and to feel motivated and if I was her boyfriend I’d never make her feel the need to do that
Anonymous #1
Yes and sorry if I phrased it badly I meant I don’t know why she wants to go to the guy to impress him because the gym should be something you to for your own health and to feel motivated and if I was her boyfriend I’d never make her feel the need to do that
And the teacher student convo was with a female teacher, but I still
agree that she shouldn’t ssk
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (470)
59.27%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.42%
No- I want it (227)
28.63%
No- I don't want it (53)
6.68%

Watched Threads