What is your definition of pretty/ good looking? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I feel like everyone has their own definition of good looking or pretty for both girls and boys. What features for girls and boys is pretty/ good looking? I'm open to any suggestions
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I don't think any feature on it's own is necessarily pretty, I think it's how the features come together. I don't suppose that if you swapped the features of two pretty women's faces that you'd still have two pretty people.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
I don't think any feature on it's own is necessarily pretty, I think it's how the features come together. I don't suppose that if you swapped the features of two pretty women's faces that you'd still have two pretty people.
That's a fair point. But if you could think of a feature or features that come together like for eg. big dark eyes, structured face, high cheekbones?
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
That's a fair point. But if you could think of a feature or features that come together like for eg. big dark eyes, structured face, high cheekbones?
I couldn't imagine what a person I would like the look of would look like. They all look different to eachother, and all the people I don't like the look of look different to eachother.
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Tattoos.
Lots of pretty tattoos.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (475)
59.45%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.38%
No- I want it (228)
28.54%
No- I don't want it (53)
6.63%

Watched Threads