Lonely this Valentine's Day Watch

ForeverAnonymous
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I haven’t had a boyfriend for two years (I’m 18) and I guess I miss the feeling of being wanted and attractive sometimes. I moved to a new school for sixth form and if I’m honest, no boys have given me attention and it’s made me really doubt myself, plus all the guys I have things in common with are in long-term relationships or just broke up. I guess I want to put myself out there and get to know someone, but I also don’t wanna force it?
riaaree
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
im in exactly in the same boat as you! all of my friends are talking to someone and im not. it makes me feel like im not pretty enough.
Karisa96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by riaaree)
im in exactly in the same boat as you! all of my friends are talking to someone and im not. it makes me feel like im not pretty enough.
Dont do yourself down girlie be proud of who you are. X
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by riaaree)
Same here!! But you’re beautiful I promise 💘
Dooxed
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ForeverAnonymous)
I haven’t had a boyfriend for two years (I’m 18) and I guess I miss the feeling of being wanted and attractive sometimes. I moved to a new school for sixth form and if I’m honest, no boys have given me attention and it’s made me really doubt myself, plus all the guys I have things in common with are in long-term relationships or just broke up. I guess I want to put myself out there and get to know someone, but I also don’t wanna force it?
Same, been a single alpha male for the last 5 years I guess it isn't working.
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Valentine's day is an overrated commercial holiday anyway, don't let it get you down. :hugs:
StriderHort
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I sent my ex a sarcastic card i made in mspaint and now feel better.
Karisa96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ForeverAnonymous)
You are still young, and have plenty of time to.find Mr Right. X
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
I sent my ex a sarcastic card i made in mspaint and now feel better.
Big mood
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (475)
59.38%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.38%
No- I want it (229)
28.63%
No- I don't want it (53)
6.63%

Watched Threads