The Student Room Group

Leeds or Exeter for CompSci

I'm currently holding offers from both University of Exeter and University of Leeds. Both are Bsc in Computer Science. I was hoping someone could give me their opinion and possibly personal experience about the universities (such as education level, facilities, industrial connections etc.)

Original post by Juna334
I'm currently holding offers from both University of Exeter and University of Leeds. Both are Bsc in Computer Science. I was hoping someone could give me their opinion and possibly personal experience about the universities (such as education level, facilities, industrial connections etc.)

Both are excellent universities. I think you will be incredibly lucky if anyone is able to make a valid comparison of these two universities and courses.

I suppose it should all come down to whether you like really excellent beer, Leeds or clotted cream, Exeter.
Original post by Juna334

what did you decide? im holding an offer from both the universities for msc advanced computer science

Quick Reply

Latest