eka42
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
my friends added me to the group chat, however they have a several grup chats without me that the chat on most of the time. I saw the name of the group hcat on one of my friends phones but said nothing about it. Then later the told me they had a group chat without me and i told them to asdd me and they said 'okay'. Theyve added me to this group chat but i know there were far more people in the group chat without me so theyve basically created a new one and made it seem like theyve added me
Secretariat123
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Cool....
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by eka42)
my friends added me to the group chat, however they have a several grup chats without me that the chat on most of the time. I saw the name of the group hcat on one of my friends phones but said nothing about it. Then later the told me they had a group chat without me and i told them to asdd me and they said 'okay'. Theyve added me to this group chat but i know there were far more people in the group chat without me so theyve basically created a new one and made it seem like theyve added me
whats ur point u just focus on urself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (477)
59.4%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.35%
No- I want it (230)
28.64%
No- I don't want it (53)
6.6%

Watched Threads