Reference help :(((((( Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I wasnt able to give my uni a reference with my ucas application and they are asking for it now. I am not able to give it because my 6th form is so bad (I've waited over 3months for my 6th form). Shuld I just explain this to my uni becase wht am I meant to do?!?!?!?!?!?! (((((
Anonymous #1
My chosen uni has told me that I can either upload a sign file and send it to them or my college and send it to them via email but my stupid 6th form doesnt even respond to my requests and issues!!! I dont attend this 6th form anymore so wht do I do
Anonymous #1
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh!!!!!!!!
Anonymous #1
Arghhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Anonymous #1
I'm ANGRY!
BlueEyedGirl_
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My chosen uni has told me that I can either upload a sign file and send it to them or my college and send it to them via email but my stupid 6th form doesnt even respond to my requests and issues!!! I dont attend this 6th form anymore so wht do I do
If they’re not replying to emails, you need to contact them another way - phone or even visit them in person? Harder to ignore someone that way.

If not, you should be able to give a reference not from your sixth form e.g. a place of work, or volunteer place, but maybe check with the university first that they will accept this.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by BlueEyedGirl_)
If they’re not replying to emails, you need to contact them another way - phone or even visit them in person? Harder to ignore someone that way.

If not, you should be able to give a reference not from your sixth form e.g. a place of work, or volunteer place, but maybe check with the university first that they will accept this.
I've been to my stupid 6th form in person once and it was the same problem they just said wait or blah blah I've been trying for months now man
Anonymous #1
I've explained my situation to soo many people and no one does anything or knows wht I can do???

I cant rly ask for a reference from my work as I'm new and they dont know me personally
Darkiorra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
rekt, stop spamming this thread everywhere
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Darkiorra)
rekt, stop spamming this thread everywhere
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6356238
Darkiorra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
thats what you get kid
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (255)
66.58%
No (128)
33.42%

Watched Threads