The Student Room Group

Brampton Manor Interview

Seeing as i got rejected from LAE, Who's tryna give me tips for the Brampton interview. Who has the Brampton interview on the 26th February, What questions they ask? Also if you get an interview is that like basically an offer cause they said it doesn't make part of the offer making process
Reply 1
I had my Brampton Interview back in January; I walked into it nervous as hell but I ended up walking out feeling good. Just relax, speak clearly, maintain eye contact and be yourself.
Also I got asked:
Why Brampton?
What do you want to do as a future career?
What extra-curriculars do you do?
Why I chose the subjects I chose?

I don't think getting an interview is getting an offer; they mean that they care more about your predicted grades and GPA rather than your interview.
what are your predicted grades?
Reply 3
Original post by philip.13o+++++
what are your predicted grades?

Computer Science: 9
History: 9
English Language: 9
Combined Science: 8-8
English Literature - 7 (didn't do a mock for it)
Maths - 7
French - 6
Business - 6

My GPA is 7.7. My predicted grade for Maths is a 7 (I needed an 8 because I chose Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Computer Science) but my interviewer said not to worry because they prefer a high GPA over predicted grades
what's the difference, What would I say is a high GPA
mine are
Maths 8
Geography 7
computer science 8
biology 9
chemistry 9
physics 9
English lit 7
English lang 7
Spanish 7
my average is like 7.89 And I wanna take the 3 sciences with maths so that's 3 9s and 1 8
Reply 6
mine are
Maths 8
Geography 7
computer science 8
biology 9
chemistry 9
physics 9
English lit 7
English lang 7
Spanish 7
my average is like 7.89 And I wanna take the 3 sciences with maths so that's 3 9s and 1 8

A GPA of 7.9 is pretty good; I think they prefer GPAs over individual predicted grades because it shows that you care and revise for all your subjects and not just the ones you need for next year.
Hey do u know if they look at all your GCSEs GPA or just the GOA of your Top 8
Reply 8
Hey do u know if they look at all your GCSEs GPA or just the GOA of your Top 8

All of them
ok
Reply 10
When did you apply?
Original post by Soloboi
All of them

Does an interview mean u got in basically x

Quick Reply