failed the interview for fine art, can i apply for another art course at the same uni Watch

Smoop
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I recently had my interview for fine art at Manchester metropolitan and it went awful, and they declined. I already completed my A levels and I'm doing my foundation so I failed totally on the interview, but i really want to go to this uni.
Will I be able to reapply for fine art and curration or fine art and art history??
I'm a little upset, does anyone have any advice??
Dee-Emma
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Smoop)
I recently had my interview for fine art at Manchester metropolitan and it went awful, and they declined. I already completed my A levels and I'm doing my foundation so I failed totally on the interview, but i really want to go to this uni.
Will I be able to reapply for fine art and curration or fine art and art history??
Best you can do is contact them. Ask for feedback and whether they and you could consider options.
UCAS_Expert
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Smoop)
If they are open to consider you for a different course, they are able to change a rejection into an offer if they want to after that consideration so don't waste a choice/use Extra until you've spoken to them.
Smoop
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by UCAS_Expert)
If they are open to consider you for a different course, they are able to change a rejection into an offer if they want to after that consideration so don't waste a choice/use Extra until you've spoken to them.
Thats a bit of hope thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Edinburgh Napier University
    Postgraduate Drop-in Brunch Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?