katieowen1x
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Does anyone know how i can get a grade 6 in my re gcse when i got a grade 2 in my mocks

azby1098
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
if u wanted help with english

Hello,

I am running a business currently in order to raise money for an expedition in 2021.

In order to raise the funds I have created sample papers for GCSE AQA English Literature and Language. With this, I am hoping to distribute the papers across the country for Year 10 and 11s in the post that you can complete and send back to our address. These will then be marked by experienced English markers, who mark for AQA, and the marks will be returned to you, and your scripts will be returned to you by email (scanned it).
** Most importantly : with your marks we will send you a detailed personalised document containing top tips on how you can improve, and these will be written by the examiners who mark your paper**

If anyone is interested, please comment on this forum, the cost will be £5, which is very cheap considering the experience of examiners and the tips you will be given back which is personalised.

This is a very lucky opportunity, and when I used a similar service this time last year it really benefited me and it helped me progress from 6s to 9s.

Thank you
Last edited by azby1098; 2 days ago
katieowen1x
Rep:
?
(Original post by azby1098)
if u wanted help with english

Hello,

I am running a business currently in order to raise money for an expedition in 2021.

In order to raise the funds I have created sample papers for GCSE AQA English Literature and Language. With this, I am hoping to distribute the papers across the country for Year 10 and 11s in the post that you can complete and send back to our address. These will then be marked by experienced English markers, who mark for AQA, and the marks will be returned to you, and your scripts will be returned to you by email (scanned it).
** Most importantly : with your marks we will send you a detailed personalised document containing top tips on how you can improve, and these will be written by the examiners who mark your paper**

If anyone is interested, please comment on this forum, the cost will be £5, which is very cheap considering the experience of examiners and the tips you will be given back which is personalised.

This is a very lucky opportunity, and when I used a similar service this time last year it really benefited me and it helped me progress from 6s to 9s.

Thank you
please message me asap thank you!
umzyxx
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I got a grade 7 in my mocks lol
if you do aqa make notes on every sub heading if the themes and if you do the Christianity or islam paper make notes too. Need quotes too
katieowen1x
Rep:
?
(Original post by umzyxx)
I got a grade 7 in my mocks lol
if you do aqa make notes on every sub heading if the themes and if you do the Christianity or islam paper make notes too. Need quotes too
how did you revise??
Deggs_14
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Grade 2? Lol what did you even write?
ovetsss
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
being christian really helped me for my R.E lol
katieowen1x
Rep:
?
(Original post by Deggs_14)
Grade 2? Lol what did you even write?
on the judaism paper i did two 12 mark questions and the guessed all the tick box questions
umzyxx
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by katieowen1x)
how did you revise??
revise main quotes and main topics. It's actually quite easy once you have quotes and make revision cards or something on each topic or heading
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Has your university offer been reduced?