Gcse 2020 Watch
I kinda dropped GCSE RS but I'm taking it a level and am the ambassador - I use the following tricks BC I'm lazy:
1) when revising I just briefly understand the concepts
- then use flashcards and mind maps for key words - especially with something like Buddhism
2) you can also incorporate a few quotes into the mind map and other revision - but not too many as it'll be harder to remember and you may cause yourself to forget something you actually need.
3) examples are your friend, provide a good enough example to prove your point and it may count as evidence
4) when in the exam try to define as many key terms as possible as they are a cheeky way of getting some free marks
- hopes this helps <3