Transferring from Full Time to Part Time in same year Watch

studentquest
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I've started a course as a year 1 full-time student but SFE appear unable to finance the course. I've only taken 40 credits worth of modules so far in the first semester, and wish to change mode of study to the part-time version of the course so that SFE will finance it (under part time finance). I need the full year to be treated as part-time study, as studying 40 credits in Semester 1 and 20 or 40 in Semester 2 is 80 of fewer credits required for part time study.

Does anyone have any experience of switching modes of study partway through the year and how it can be treated or invoiced, or how the university can deal with it?

SFE miscalculated the entitlement for full-time study before starting the course which was later corrected and subsequently withdrawn, so I don't have full-time funding available for the first year.
studentquest
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Can anyone help?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads