Can we rant about Valentines? Watch

CanRelate
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Im not the girl who cares about boys, i often see where relationships fail and any boy i do attract is a creep or wants to use me, I've never had a relationship.

Just Valentines is annoying me because its taking my friends, they still talk with me a lot and they do include me, even prioritize me before boyfriends ect

I cant help feeling excluded, not just around this time but my friends always seem to be liked by everyone and first choice for every boy.

Recently I've just felt boring and ugly and while they are aspirational exiting perfect and funny people, im just another girl great for ****ing over.
errrr99
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by CanRelate)
any boy i do attract is a creep or wants to use me, I've never had a relationship.
Recently I've just felt boring and ugly and while they are aspirational exiting perfect and funny people, im just another girl great for ****ing over.
Never to have had a relationship is nothing to worry about -- at least you're not with the wrong people, you know your value is high

Comparisons are toxic though! Never compare...it's pointless and harmful, don't do it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (233)
67.15%
No (114)
32.85%

Watched Threads