I want to order Chinese, but CoronaVirus 🤷*♀️ Watch

b1nary
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by AmberDalia)
Millions of Muslims are also dying in china concentration camps yet no one talks about that .
Its a joke, get over it.
Muslims, muslims, muslims are all you chat about. That topic is not being brought up here, on this specific thread. Joke or not, its simply rude and unthoughtful.
AmberDalia
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by b1nary)
Muslims, muslims, muslims are all you chat about. That topic is not being brought up here, on this specific thread. Joke or not, its simply rude and unthoughtful.
You seeing millions of humans dying in concentration camps as "muslims muslims muslims" is rude and un-thoughtful . Move , i don't care. I said what i said.
umzyxx
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
you will be fine
grKiro
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Shame on you
1secondsofvamps
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
The ignorance really jumped out huh
umzyxx
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I get a lot of stuff is happening in China like muslim concentration camps but no need to bring it here am just saying we do not want to make this into an argument well anyways this may be the punishment from God .. most people say and inshallah those who do **** to out muslim brothers or sisters will pay for it in the after life
thankyou
crusty kebab
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
looks who's being "simply rude and unthoughtful" now
Tizzytizzie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Wow - such a simple question evoked an array of responses. I feel loved 💛

I’ll get takeaway after I watch Sonic at the cinema.
Choi Ieng Wong
Badges: 2
Report 4 days ago
Don't be silly
Chinese food in UK doesn't come from China
and everyone coming from China has to be quaranteed by the NHS for 2 weeks
J Papi
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
i ate chinese on the day the first deaths were announced as a way of saying **** you to racism

#stunning #brave
J Papi
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by umzyxx)
I get a lot of stuff is happening in China like muslim concentration camps but no need to bring it here am just saying we do not want to make this into an argument well anyways this may be the punishment from God .. most people say and inshallah those who do **** to out muslim brothers or sisters will pay for it in the after life
thankyou
some grandpa in Wuhan was repressing Muslims in another province?
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by J Papi)
i ate chinese on the day the first deaths were announced as a way of saying **** you to racism

#stunning #brave
Hold your head high Johan :cool:
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Oxford Mum can make us all duck pancakes and it's safe because she can't even spell Wuhan
Oxford Mum
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Excusez-moi harrys, but don’t forget I’m a linguist
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
The greatest risk of harm is in the journey to the takeaway from a road crash, or high winds causing something to crash on to you. Or for the person delivering.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
What's funny is the foolish idea that a local business offering Chinese cuisine might have their produce contaminated with coronavirus. It's entirely unrealistic and frankly worrying that some people are thinking it is realistic.
I've been abstaining and will continue to
pinesandapples2001
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
So many people are dying because of this virus and your just making tik-tok jokes with a ‘’ face? Are you okay??
Memes are to be taken jokingly mate, not seriously
Lyndsey.95
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
You'll be fine don't worry
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (228)
67.66%
No (109)
32.34%

Watched Threads