HcoonaMatata
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
So I wanted to know whether it's possible for me to do 3As's Bio, Chem and Physics *AND* A2 maths in yr 12 as I am doing as maths in yr 11 alongside my ig's.
However, I NEED 3A*'s in bio, chem, and maths for medicine.....Is it still possible to get these grades while doing physics as an extra
Annaelisab
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by HcoonaMatata)
So I wanted to know whether it's possible for me to do 3As's Bio, Chem and Physics *AND* A2 maths in yr 12 as I am doing as maths in yr 11 alongside my ig's.
However, I NEED 3A*'s in bio, chem, and maths for medicine.....Is it still possible to get these grades while doing physics as an extra
Depends on how you are, I know some people doing 4 who will definitely get A*s so if you work hard enough it will be fine. Also though 4 is unnecessary unless you really want to do them all as most unis only look at your top 3 grades. I have a place for medicine only doing bio chemistry and history so only do them all if you’re sure good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (234)
67.24%
No (114)
32.76%

Watched Threads