azby1098
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello,

I am running a business currently in order to raise money for an expedition in 2021.

In order to raise the funds I have created sample papers for GCSE AQA English Literature and Language. With this, I am hoping to distribute the papers across the country for Year 10 and 11s in the post that you can complete and send back to our address. These will then be marked by experienced English markers, who mark for AQA, and the marks will be returned to you, and your scripts will be returned to you by email (scanned it).
** Most importantly : with your marks we will send you a detailed personalised document containing top tips on how you can improve, and these will be written by the examiners who mark your paper**

If anyone is interested, please comment on this forum, the cost will be £5, which is very cheap considering the experience of examiners and the tips you will be given back which is personalised.

This is a very lucky opportunity, and when I used a similar service this time last year it really benefited me and it helped me progress from 6s to 9s.

Thank you
Owenstampy
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Would be even better if you could do it all online.
azby1098
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Owenstampy)
Would be even better if you could do it all online.
we can do this if you’d like as long as you can scan your work in or send it over, are you interested?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (533)
66.71%
No (266)
33.29%

Watched Threads