Just a little question about anxiety Watch

awallflower
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So, sometimes when I get anxious, I start to start to some strange behavior like fidgeting, maybe? I don't know how to explain it and I don't know if this is the right word to describe it either but anyways, it's just that people around me would realize that and start to give 'wtf is wrong with them' face, at least that what it looks and feels like.. It's just that .. it scares the f out of me and I feel like people are just going to avoid me at some point and this causes even more anxiety for me.. so any help? sorry if the question is a little over the place I have a hard time explaining and conveying things lol..
Mollyanne2003
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I do this a lot, I find having a hair bobble on my wrist at all times helps as I can fidget with it instead of non stop moving, I’ve also done the hair bobble pinging at the wrist thing if I feel panicky - keeps me grounded and fidgeting but it does hurt so don’t do it too long!
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
Don’t worry I think it’s normal I also suffer from anxiety and when I’m really anxious I like to fidget with something Such as a hair bobble as it helps me release panick
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (484)
59.53%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.29%
No- I want it (232)
28.54%
No- I don't want it (54)
6.64%

Watched Threads