I've recently been excluded from school for a 2 day period. Watch

Hpo33
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I get good grades and usually don't mess around, however I have just been excluded for making a joke including the word **** in lesson ( not a joke it's generally what happend ) and I have been excluded 1 other time in the past because my friend scared a year 7 ( 12 year old ) by asking him to be his friend and hugging him as I watched. Do you think this will effect my CV and uni application? My he'd teacher also probably hates me.
paulkisho
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes, your applications and CV will be affected greatly. Anywhere you go your school records will be looked at and to apply to higher education after Year 11 or year 13 your teachers will have to write references for you. Since you've been excluded twice and have made your teachers dislike you, you're teachers won't make good references for you. Only way you can reverse this if you get high grades and stop being a pr1ck to other people.
Soloboi
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Don't worry about it; most schools, colleges, unis won't care about exclusions (unless it's a permanent one). Back in Year 9, I got an 16 day exclusion for creating an Instagram account posting offensive memes about my school teachers back but since then, my behaviour has changed massively and I've managed to get into all the sixth forms I applied to
Hpo33
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by paulkisho)
Yes, your applications and CV will be affected greatly. Anywhere you go your school records will be looked at and to apply to higher education after Year 11 or year 13 your teachers will have to write references for you. Since you've been excluded twice and have made your teachers dislike you, you're teachers won't make good references for you. Only way you can reverse this if you get high grades and stop being a pr1ck to other people.
I'm don't actually know if my head teacher hates me and I'm not a prick to other people, most of the time my head teacher is nice to me and compliments me on my work, I just have a bad feeling about her mainly because how harsh the punishments she gives out on me are, for example some douche in my year kicked a disabled 12 year old with autism untill they cried. All they got was isolation, I make a phallus joke and I get excluded. And i think most of my teachers like me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (230)
61.33%
Yes- I don't like it (16)
4.27%
No- I want it (104)
27.73%
No- I don't want it (25)