The Student Room Group

Breast size preference (boys only)

Which breast size do you prefer?

Visual guide (non-explicit):
https://go.aws/2SIqA20
Reply 1
My preferred breast size on boys only would be mainly flat with a bit of muscular padding
D
B - G

I'm not that fussy.
I like small boobs and big dicks
People here talking about flat chested guys. Love yourself. Date a bear.
Reply 6
Original post by Meowstic
I like small boobs and big dicks

Hmmm.. interesting 😂
I'd say that shape matters more than size.

I don't pay attention to breasts unless they're really big. I pay more attention to almost anything else.

In the end, it's intelligence, interests and character, that make a partner.
Big boobs and bum make a sexual object.

You can either choose one, or try to do something about both, but most can't have any.

Even if they have some education, they don't know when they have nothing to say and lose their chance not to disturb peace, and when they have some looks, they destroy it, that way or another. Most often with grotesque makeup or failed plastic surgeries.
Original post by Serval36
Yes, I agree with you. I prefer small breasts among other reasons because they are firmer than larger breasts

Those can be loose to. Size doesn't really have that much to do with it.

Same as age with how young do you look like, or actually are.
Some people look like they're in their 40ies when they're 20, and some people look young till their retirement age. It's all up to your genes and how do you treat your body.

Some people die in their 40ies for natural reasons. Some live over 100 years with very little to no health troubles.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 9
I like B cup, but A is also nice.
It doesn’t really matter but C or D
Any of the above tbh; I'm really not bothered. Could write a list of more important things

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending