Dotty2785
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Hi guys,
I'm studying Photography, and this is probably a long shot, but I'm hoping someone can help me with my current project. I'm looking for a reliable text/journal/book from psychology as research to back up the idea behind my project. This is my project proposal summed up:

'A new project brief, landscape, specifically rivers. I am looking at the water itself - the properties of water, flowing, movement, changing states, how we as human beings are like rivers, both ever changing entities.'

It's sort of inspired by 5 rhythms (conscious/ecstatic dance). I've already taken myself to the library, then realised I haven't a clue what I'm looking for. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Rennaofravenwood
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I'm afraid I can't offer much advice past copious googling, but I wanted to say I really love your theme!
Dotty2785
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by Rennaofravenwood)
I'm afraid I can't offer much advice past copious googling, but I wanted to say I really love your theme!
Thank you, that made me smile I have been googling for about 2 hours and have made a tiiiiiny bit of progress haha.
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Dotty2785)
Hi guys,
I'm studying Photography, and this is probably a long shot, but I'm hoping someone can help me with my current project. I'm looking for a reliable text/journal/book from psychology as research to back up the idea behind my project. This is my project proposal summed up:

'A new project brief, landscape, specifically rivers. I am looking at the water itself - the properties of water, flowing, movement, changing states, how we as human beings are like rivers, both ever changing entities.'

It's sort of inspired by 5 rhythms (conscious/ecstatic dance). I've already taken myself to the library, then realised I haven't a clue what I'm looking for. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
What exactly in the field of psychology are you interested in?
Dotty2785
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
The problem is I don't know all that much about psychology. My interest is in how people are ever changing, we're not fixed. We go through life and are moulded and changed by its experiences. I don't know what category that fits into, if any 😅
As said the project is kinda inspired by 5rhythms, since posting here I looked up the background of that, and it's partly based on gestalt therapy and transpersonal psychology. So I guess those?
Just to reiterate, I'm a photography student, whilst I find psychology very interesting, it's also a mystery.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (201)
67%
No (99)
33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise