khakigreen20
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
so i dont know but im doing my gcse exams this summer and was wondering if i take analysis from the internet for eng lit would that count as plagirisation
mnot
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by khakigreen20)
so i dont know but im doing my gcse exams this summer and was wondering if i take analysis from the internet for eng lit would that count as plagirisation
no its revision
entertainmyfaith
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
no it wouldn't, do try to put the analysis in your own words though where possible. as long as you're not copying huge chunks of an essay online you should be fine.
azby1098
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
if you are wanting some practice questions there’s a company atm raising money for an expedition to help charities in s america, who are sending out english lit/lang papers gcse and they are being marked by real gcse aqa english markers, and with that are given back detailed feedback on how to improve, i did it this time last year and it got me from grade 6 to full marks in the real exam for paper 2 lit ) thought this may be a help for revision
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (212)
61.63%
Yes- I don't like it (13)
3.78%
No- I want it (95)
27.62%
No- I don't want it (24)