How to Lose weight / chloe ting videos Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Are 10/20 min workouts actually beneficial? im too anxious to go to the gym, i searched up on YouTube and found chloe ting I’m just unsure if it will actually work because doing 15 mins a day seems like nothing will happen but idek also what is a good workout for a week do you have to take days where you don’t do anything do your body can recover and strengthen? i can’t do any jumping exercises so i do the no jumping chloe ting vids and her ab exercises. Also any tips for cutting out sugar? i really struggle
Pharyngotympanic
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Might want to look at your diet first.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Pharyngotympanic)
Might want to look at your diet first.
My diet is pretty clean if I’m honest, i struggle with sugar sometimes but i don’t eat fast food or fatty foods.
Pharyngotympanic
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My diet is pretty clean if I’m honest, i struggle with sugar sometimes but i don’t eat fast food or fatty foods.
Weight loss is about calories in vs calories out. You could eat 1000 calories of junk per day and still lose weight.

What exactly do mean when you say you 'struggle with sugar'?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Pharyngotympanic)
Weight loss is about calories in vs calories out. You could eat 1000 calories of junk per day and still lose weight.

What exactly do mean when you say you 'struggle with sugar'?
For example i went like 4/5 weeks doing v well eating well exercising well nd then i just let myself go nd have sugary foods, I’m at that stage now and I’m tryna get back into doing well but i feel like because I’m not seeing mind blowing results I’m just giving in
eisb
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Try being really strict with your shopping, plan your shopping list for your meals in advance, and stick with it. Make sure you are not hungry when you go the shops - that can help you to not impulse buying sugary things! I find the biggest battle is to not buy sugary things in the first place, because if I don't have them at home I can't eat them! Read the labels of foods, there is loads of sugar hidden in things that you might not expect. For example, low fat yoghurts often are advertised as being healthy and low fat but they have loads of sugar! Same goes for breakfast cereals or breakfast bars, and lots of other packaged foods. Make sure that you buy healthy snacks you can take with you to school/uni/work so that you have something you can reach for in your bag instead of going to the vending machine! Good luck
Pharyngotympanic
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
For example i went like 4/5 weeks doing v well eating well exercising well nd then i just let myself go nd have sugary foods, I’m at that stage now and I’m tryna get back into doing well but i feel like because I’m not seeing mind blowing results I’m just giving in
What are these sugary foods though?

Yeah weight loss always looks mindblowing at the beginning when you lose water weight but then obviously slowes down. It's at this point where many people fail. It's a marathon, not a sprint. If you're eating less than you're burning you will lose weight in the long run.
Sumi Shanks
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Are 10/20 min workouts actually beneficial? im too anxious to go to the gym, i searched up on YouTube and found chloe ting I’m just unsure if it will actually work because doing 15 mins a day seems like nothing will happen but idek also what is a good workout for a week do you have to take days where you don’t do anything do your body can recover and strengthen? i can’t do any jumping exercises so i do the no jumping chloe ting vids and her ab exercises. Also any tips for cutting out sugar? i really struggle
She's good, try her 2 week shred challenge it actually works!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (229)
67.75%
No (109)
32.25%

Watched Threads