pinkiewinkie3
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm panicking because I got a pass for 3 units out of 9. Will I end up getting a pass overall if I get at least 6 Distinctions and 3 Passes? I don't even understand the Btec specification. I don't want to get a pass too.
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by pinkiewinkie3)
I'm panicking because I got a pass for 3 units out of 9. Will I end up getting a pass overall if I get at least 6 Distinctions and 3 Passes? I don't even understand the Btec specification. I don't want to get a pass too.
You’ve still passed those units, so if you don’t fail the other units your grade will rise
pinkiewinkie3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Rise as in I might not get a Pass as an overall grade but higher than that?(that's if I don't fail)
bea_noakes
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Not sure if it's just my college but deffo worth having a look, i retook most of my BTEC exams and got a raise in my grade!! I was predicted a PP now i'm at a MM and hopefully i'll raise it to a MD!! deffo check it out with your teachers though!
pinkiewinkie3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by bea_noakes)
Not sure if it's just my college but deffo worth having a look, i retook most of my BTEC exams and got a raise in my grade!! I was predicted a PP now i'm at a MM and hopefully i'll raise it to a MD!! deffo check it out with your teachers though!
Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (324)
60.79%
Yes- I don't like it (26)
4.88%
No- I want it (145)
27.2%
No- I don't want it (38)
7.13%

Watched Threads