Love/Hate Jamie Oliver? Watch

JDINCINERATOR
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Some love him and love absolutely despise him-what do you make of him? Personally I think his recipes are brilliant but his happy-go-lucky nature and the pretentious names he gives his children make him seem rather full of himself.
Johnny Tightlips
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by JDINCINERATOR)
Some love him and love absolutely despise him-what do you make of him? Personally I think his recipes are brilliant but his happy-go-lucky nature and the pretentious names he gives his children make him seem rather full of himself.
Yeah all of the above.
I love the video where he spends ages explaining to some kids why chicken nuggets are so vile because of what's in them, then he asks the kids if they'd still eat them. They all said "yeah" :lol: I agree with his message he's just too preachy. No one likes a preacher.
JDINCINERATOR
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by Johnny Tightlips)
Yeah all of the above.
I love the video where he spends ages explaining to some kids why chicken nuggets are so vile because of what's in them, then he asks the kids if they'd still eat them. They all said "yeah" :lol: I agree with his message he's just too preachy. No one likes a preacher.
Could you link this video to me?
Johnny Tightlips
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Could you link this video to me?
Think it's this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKSoiDtdi9s
Leviathan1611
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
neither.
alavni
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Think it's this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKSoiDtdi9s
In the video you linked they actually refused the chicken nuggets. I think they were talking about this clip instead: https://youtu.be/mKwL5G5HbGA
Oxford Mum
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Yeah all of the above.
PRSOM
Oxford Mum
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
My elder son hates the thought of hidden vegetables, and for this reason he is violently anti Jamie Oliver.
sophiegracee
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I don’t mind him tbh. I used to like his recipes when I ate meat, but he isn’t the most inclusive chef, and all of the recipes I’ve tried in his veg book aren’t the best. I like his TV shoes though, something to watch in the background I guess
Anonymous #1
Report 4 days ago
taught me how to make poached egg. he’s no gordon ramsey though.
David Getling
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
To be fair, there are an awful lot of people that honestly find the Essex accent extremely grating, which is why they hate watching, or strictly speaking listening, to him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (250)
66.67%
No (125)
33.33%

Watched Threads