svillalba
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hello, I am a US student who applied for a Foundation Diploma In Art And Design with a Fashion And Textiles pathway. I submitted my portfolio on the 5th. I'm really nervous and I wanted to ask when do they sent out the interview invites.
Falna
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I sent out my portfolio in late January and I still haven't heard back but it takes longer for courses that ask for portfolios because they take their time in reviewing it, so far no one has heard back so it doesn't mean we were rejected, we'll just have to wait a little longer maybe in march.
svillalba
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Falna)
I sent out my portfolio in late January and I still haven't heard back but it takes longer for courses that ask for portfolios because they take their time in reviewing it, so far no one has heard back so it doesn't mean we were rejected, we'll just have to wait a little longer maybe in march.
oh ok, thank you so much, good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (409)
67.6%
No (196)
32.4%

Watched Threads