Does anyone else feel weirdly relaxed about GCSEs? Watch

lizzyisgreat
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I just don't stress

I'm trying to work out if the reality of GCSEs hasn't quite hit me yet or it's the fact that I'm doing really well at school so there's no need to sweat?

I'm like slightly worried I'm going to have this breakdown during exams... but not about the actual exams
emmaoLiivxr
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
it’s the same for me and it’s kind of annoying because i’m not actually revising...
and my mocks were alright but not that good (around grade 5-7 in most subjects) but i’m just weirdly not stressing
PotatoFruit
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lizzyisgreat)
I just don't stress

I'm trying to work out if the reality of GCSEs hasn't quite hit me yet or it's the fact that I'm doing really well at school so there's no need to sweat?

I'm like slightly worried I'm going to have this breakdown during exams... but not about the actual exams
Same I’m not stressing much, the only thing I might struggle in is Spanish, and i feel like I got all the work done at the start of the year
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (261)
61.27%
Yes- I don't like it (20)
4.69%
No- I want it (114)
26.76%
No- I don't want it (31)