Should i ask him out if i don't know how I feel? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I want to ask this guy from my class on a date, but I'm not sure how I feel about him or whether it would go anywhere. He's quite attractive and we chat in/after class, and I thought it could be nice to go on a date with him. But I'm not sure if the real reason is just that I want to go on dates and experience that, and I'm not sure if we would go anywhere if that was the case, and obviously I don't want to lead him on
happycloudf
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Advice from me:

Think about different places it could lead to.
Map out different scenarios. Find a notebook, and categorise things you find attractive about him. I find it easier to understand emotions when they're organised on paper. Try and have some kind of handle on how you think you feel before you ask.

not an exoert but I hope this helps
Darkiorra
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
you need take it step by step, asking him on a date is like the step 10 and ur still working towards step 2 which is getting to know how you feel about him... If you don't know how I feel about him then don't take him on a date just yet, instead however, talk to him more often to get to know him better and find out how you actually feeling about him. Maybe go out with him as friends first etc
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (442)
59.17%
Yes- I don't like it (40)
5.35%
No- I want it (215)
28.78%
No- I don't want it (50)
6.69%

Watched Threads