tessellation
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Hello! My name is Tess and I'm actually an American student studying abroad at the University of Brighton this semester (I've been here for almost 3 weeks and will leave in June!). I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I was wondering if anyone else who goes here is vegan (or knows of good places to meet other vegan students lol). I know there's supposed to be a Vegan Society on campus but it doesn't look like it's active anymore. I want to try and make friends with other vegan students here since I have had a little trouble figuring out places to eat, shop, etc and would like to have people to do these things with!! :~)
A Rolling Stone
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by tessellation)
Hello! My name is Tess and I'm actually an American student studying abroad at the University of Brighton this semester (I've been here for almost 3 weeks and will leave in June!). I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I was wondering if anyone else who goes here is vegan (or knows of good places to meet other vegan students lol). I know there's supposed to be a Vegan Society on campus but it doesn't look like it's active anymore. I want to try and make friends with other vegan students here since I have had a little trouble figuring out places to eat, shop, etc and would like to have people to do these things with!! :~)
idk the answer but omg if there's ONE place in the entire Western world i'd expect there to be more vegans than anywhere, it's Brighton
tessellation
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by A Rolling Stone)
idk the answer but omg if there's ONE place in the entire Western world i'd expect there to be more vegans than anywhere, it's Brighton
Yeah!! It's pretty awesome from what i've experienced so far :~) It's just super overwhelming that there are so many options lol so it would be helpful to have someone knowledgeable who can accompany me / help me figure out what the best places are, and who I can hopefully make friends with!
Byteme_
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Brighton has a lot of vegan places including a vegan show store, i wouldn't know about finding other vegans at the university though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (233)
67.15%
No (114)
32.85%

Watched Threads