Sakurastressvall
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Had a PGCE interview at Sheffield Hallam on Thursday and they said they’ll let me know the outcome within a couple days. I think it went great but the suspense is killing me, especially since it’s an Apply 2 option for me. So does anyone know if you can hear back/if UCAS updates over the weekend? Or will it be Monday now when I hear?
originalbiscotti
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
it can do - but as most unis have a monday-friday work week, it's more likely youll hear week next week
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sakurastressvall)
Had a PGCE interview at Sheffield Hallam on Thursday and they said they’ll let me know the outcome within a couple days. I think it went great but the suspense is killing me, especially since it’s an Apply 2 option for me. So does anyone know if you can hear back/if UCAS updates over the weekend? Or will it be Monday now when I hear?
Hello Sakurastressvall

Please try not to worry too much, although i know that's easier said than done with something as important as this.
our admissions office is closed over the weekend so they will be back in this morning and working through offers as quickly as they can.

All the best with your application, fingers crossed for the outcome! :goodluck:

If you have any questions about studying at Hallam or student life in Sheffield then don't hesitate to let us know.

Rachel
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (491)
59.52%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.21%
No- I want it (235)
28.48%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.79%

Watched Threads