Report Thread starter 4 days ago
[hope femaleindress doesn't sue me for royalties]

I think I gave £3 or £4 to a beggar [yeah it's hardly mother theresa level]
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Led a blind man all across town from the train station to a shoe shop. Took me about 45 minutes and i missed my bus home but everyone else from the train had just ignored him trying to ask for their help so.
uberteknik
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Gave a lift to two guys stranded in a country lane after their car had broken down on their way to work. They were going ten miles in the opposite direction to me.

Used my coat to prop up the head of someone having an epileptic fit on the pavement. Put them in the recovery position, called an ambulance and waited with them. I was late for work. Gave them my coat.

A cat darted across the road and ended up being ran over by me (not my fault). I followed it as it limped into a house opposite. Knocked on doors to find it's owner, then drove them both to the vets. The cat was put down and I paid the bill then drove the owner home again. I was on my way out to meet friends for the evening.

Young person drove into the back of my car at a junction in the snow. She had just bought the car and was completely distraught. I took her home, there was minor damage to my car (bumper scratches). Left her with her mum and decided not to pursue an insurance claim.

Woman with two small children in front of me at a supermarket checkout, had to return a few items of tinned food and some veg as she did not have enough money to pay for the whole shop. I paid for the left items without her knowing and then a staff member handed the bag to her as she was leaving the store.
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I dunno, I strongly suspect I won't know what it was or the impact it had.
squeakysquirrel
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Saved someone's life on the ski slopes. Went into respiratory arrest. Got a ride in helicopter to the hospital
Lyndsey.95
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Told them directions as they asked where a place was and giving my seat up on public transport for a blind person.
Precious Illusions
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Led a blind man all across town from the train station to a shoe shop. Took me about 45 minutes and i missed my bus home but everyone else from the train had just ignored him trying to ask for their help so.
You're such a kind soul Cavy. :heart:
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I was out one night and this slightly drunk girl came up to me, crying, saying her boyfriend was abusive and was getting aggressive that night. (Me and my friends had seen the guy, and he was getting quite rowdy)

So I took the girl to the bar for a glass of water whilst my friends distracted the other guy, walked her home and had a little chat with her for a while. The poor girl was shaking like a leaf, bless her.
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Never done anything nice for anyone
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (235)
66.57%
No (118)
33.43%

Watched Threads