I’m insecure Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I literally hate the way I look like I genuinely believe I’m so ugly and my boyfriend always asks to take pictures when we meet up but I don’t want to or he’ll ask me to Snapchat him and send him pics of myself for his camera roll coz he wants to see me coz he misses me or whatever and I always says no but he’s starting to get pissed off at me, which I do understand but he thinks I’m embarrassed to take pics with him and thinks I don’t wanna send pics of myself coz I’m not into him anymore when I actually am but I hate when he ‘shows me off’ on his social media coz I over analyse every photo of myself and idk what to do. I have told him I’m insecure but he just goes “you’re beautiful I wanna see you I don’t care how you’re looking right now I just want to see you” but I care , coz I care what he thinks🤦🏼*♀️.
Sumi Shanks
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I literally hate the way I look like I genuinely believe I’m so ugly and my boyfriend always asks to take pictures when we meet up but I don’t want to or he’ll ask me to Snapchat him and send him pics of myself for his camera roll coz he wants to see me coz he misses me or whatever and I always says no but he’s starting to get pissed off at me, which I do understand but he thinks I’m embarrassed to take pics with him and thinks I don’t wanna send pics of myself coz I’m not into him anymore when I actually am but I hate when he ‘shows me off’ on his social media coz I over analyse every photo of myself and idk what to do. I have told him I’m insecure but he just goes “you’re beautiful I wanna see you I don’t care how you’re looking right now I just want to see you” but I care , coz I care what he thinks🤦🏼*♀️.
How does it matter what other people think? There's a saying that "the job of people is to talk **** about it (translated)" but if we give in to each of their opinions we lose ourselves and our happiness and we make others win. We are all beautiful. The fact that your boyfriend is with you is because he likes your unique beauty and not other generic Instagram models' beauty. The fact that your bf doesnt care about how you're looking just shows that your relationship is probably beyond just the physical attraction stage and is getting deeper.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (237)
66.76%
No (118)
33.24%

Watched Threads