Warwick Computer Science... still waiting Watch

EmilyMHaworth
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I applied super early on UCAS (oxford reject gang lol) and have offers from everywhere else i’ve applied to, but my heart is really set on Warwick. I just loved the campus when I visited and the course sounds really cool, but they still haven’t gotten back to me about my offer.
I know a lot of people who have heard back so far regarding CompSci at Warwick (not necessarily with higher grades than me)
The grades I had when applying are higher than the usual requirements (A*A*A, A* EPQ), but now I’m worried that I’ve been forgotten somehow, or am going to end up rejected with nowhere to go (I’ve been stupid and applied to bath as my only other higher option, and i don’t even know if i like it yet)
I feel like i made this more for peace of mind than as a question, just needed to get this off my chest because i’ve been losing sleep over this.
If anyone else is in a similar situation feel free to reply, but don’t just flood replies with your offers or i’ll curl up and cry again.
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by EmilyMHaworth)
I applied super early on UCAS (oxford reject gang lol) and have offers from everywhere else i’ve applied to, but my heart is really set on Warwick. I just loved the campus when I visited and the course sounds really cool, but they still haven’t gotten back to me about my offer.
I know a lot of people who have heard back so far regarding CompSci at Warwick (not necessarily with higher grades than me)
The grades I had when applying are higher than the usual requirements (A*A*A, A* EPQ), but now I’m worried that I’ve been forgotten somehow, or am going to end up rejected with nowhere to go (I’ve been stupid and applied to bath as my only other higher option, and i don’t even know if i like it yet)
I feel like i made this more for peace of mind than as a question, just needed to get this off my chest because i’ve been losing sleep over this.
If anyone else is in a similar situation feel free to reply, but don’t just flood replies with your offers or i’ll curl up and cry again.
I'm sure Warwick haven't forgotten about you! For whatever reason, they haven't made a decision about your application yet, but if they were definitely going to reject you, then they probably would have done it by now. They still have loads of time to make a decision, and hopefully you'll get an offer.

Even if you don't get an offer from Warwick, it's not the end of the road. If you decide you don't like Bath, then start looking for other options and apply via clearing. If you end up with A*A*A in clearing, unis will snap you up!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Edinburgh Napier University
    Postgraduate Drop-in Brunch Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?