The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm shocked💀
Caroline flack did some messed up things but no one deserves to die alone and feel like their only answer is to end their life so I’m sad for her family that probably wanted nothing more for her to get the help she needed and change her life
It’s sad. People **** up she didn’t deserve that.
She doesn't deserve to die, but she obviously wasn't the best person. Let's not forget about the allegations and the people her actions could have impacted.
Original post by Mess.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-ex-love-island-host-21504503

Sad news, regardless of what she is alleged to have done, it’s a horrible thing to have happened for her and her family.

She always came across as a very troubled individual to me, always teetering on the edge. No-one knows what was going on in her private life, of course, but if it was as messy as what had spilt out in public she'd got some **** going on, I reckon.
Original post by Mess.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-ex-love-island-host-21504503

Sad news, regardless of what she is alleged to have done, it’s a horrible thing to have happened for her and her family.

That is sad. How many love island people now have killed themselves? Just proves that basing your self-worth on external, shallow things is unhealthy. RIP.
Original post by Treetop321
She doesn't deserve to die, but she obviously wasn't the best person. Let's not forget about the allegations and the people her actions could have impacted.

Don't be so crass and tasteless. Allegations are just that, allegations. You have no evidence one way or another, so don't sit in judgement about things you know nothing.
ngl that’s so sad. she was seriously abused by the media. people called her a pedophile, whore, abuser. I would never wish to be famous cause you get random people bombarding you with hate everyday you log in to social media.
Original post by Reality Check
Don't be so crass and tasteless. Allegations are just that, allegations. You have no evidence one way or another, so don't sit in judgement about things you know nothing.

Okay, let's not forget about how her POSSIBLE actions may have impacted people around her.
Reply 9
Oh no this is terrible. :frown:
How terrible. :frown:
At least she's now at peace and free from the awful pain she must have been feeling that led to her taking her own life. I love you, Caroline. Sleep well, my love.
Original post by Mess.

What a sad day. She was a beautiful and energetic woman. Yet again the social media mafia have gotten another victim. Online abuse is sad and wrong. I hope she can rest easy now.

:frown:
Sad news.
Bet that wasnt on her mind 6 months ago or the day before the call.
She did an excellent job recovering from being sacked from X factor to helping turn Love Island into a monster success.
Always thought she might have been a bit troubled, but she will have had difficulty posting a defence for the trial and couldnt see how it would work, then she would be fired if found guilty.
Reply 14
Don't even know who she is to be honest, but RIP.
This is awful. :frown:
Makes you realise how much pressure famous people are under, and how important their public image is to them. She didn't deserve to feel like that either way.
such a shame, I know she has allegations of doing some not so nice things, but no one deserves or should feel that low that they see taking their own life as the only option viable for them. RIP x
Very sad as is any suicide.

Love Island should be taken off the air, at least this series, if not for good.
Original post by barnetlad
Very sad as is any suicide.

Love Island should be taken off the air, at least this series, if not for good.

What does love island have to do with this case? She won Strictly Come Dancing in 2014, should that go as well?

Come on, man.
Original post by Treetop321
Okay, let's not forget about how her POSSIBLE actions may have impacted people around her.

She's just found dead, have some respect at least.

Latest

Trending

Trending