My Mum had a fight with another students Mum at College

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi,

I'm really humiliated about this.

My Mum was pulling up to come and get me, and a lady pulled the window down and told her she is in her parking space.

My Mum is quite badly tempered, and it seemed this lady was too. They proceeded to have an argument, which involved swearing.

At this point students and teachers were watching and could see what was going on.

The lady then poked my Mums face in the argument, so my Mum slapped her.

They were on the floor hair pulling, slapping, punching. Teachers came to break it up but struggled too.

A few of the boys found it funny and were cheering them on, which I am super annoyed about.

So many people saw, and the lady said she wants a fight again where it won't get broken up.

I'm beyond humiliated about this and might need to change colleges. Any advice would be appreciated.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Any advice would really be appreciated
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi,

My Mum was pulling up to come and get me, and a lady pulled the window down and told her she is in her parking space.

My Mum is quite badly tempered, and it seemed this lady was too. They proceeded to have an argument, which involved swearing.

At this point students and teachers were watching and could see what was going on.

They were on the floor hair pulling, slapping, punching. Teachers came to break it up but struggled too.

A few of the boys found it funny and were cheering them on, which I am super annoyed about.

So many people saw, and the lady said she wants a fight again where it won't get broken up.

I'm beyond humiliated about this and might need to change colleges. Any advice would be appreciated.
If only this were true. It sounds like something out of Brookside, c. 1998
Designeddeath
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi,

Lol, change college why? It’s your mum, not you. Just don’t let it bother you much. In a few weeks, it’ll be history
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
You can't take responsibility for others issues. Just go about business. Tell your Mum to enrol for an anger management course. Mind you she was a bit provoked.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 9 months ago
First instinct is troll tbh.
N. Auditoré
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi,

I like your mum, she has moxy. U shouldn’t be ashamed, she badass.
I’d be happy tbh, when ppl r getting onto me I’ll just be like, “do u want yer mum to fight mine?” ik harrysbar would fight someone for me
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by nathan_nacu)
I like your mum, she has moxy. U shouldn’t be ashamed, she badass.
I’d be happy tbh, when ppl r getting onto me I’ll just be like, “do u want yer mum to fight mine?” ik harrysbar would fight someone for me
That's right I would come at them like Anthony Joshua!
N. Auditoré
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
That's right I would come at them like Anthony Joshua!
Yass Queen!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (525)
33.78%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (642)
41.31%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (315)
20.27%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (72)
4.63%

Watched Threads