Can you be ugly and still a horrible person?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have been ****ed over by someone who is far far from ‘ hot’. I know looks don’t matter and I don’t judge people on their looks at all but I have given this boy EVERYTHING, but he’s just done me so dirty and I don’t want to sound rude but I am The better looking one and yet this boy has broken my heart. I’m heartbroken
MoonlightRain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don’t judge people on their looks at all
But you just did though. I guess he’s ugly inside and outside then
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by MoonlightRain)
But you just did though. I guess he’s ugly inside and outside then
Yes because I’ve been cheated on, I think I’m allowed to call my ex ‘ ugly’ in all kinds of aspects
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Looks don't directly correlate to how nice a person is.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Of course a nasty person can be just as physically ugly as their personality is.
Just as an attractive face can be accompanied by a revoltingly ugly personality.
Capitalist_Lamb
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have been ****ed over by someone who is far far from ‘ hot’. I know looks don’t matter and I don’t judge people on their looks at all but I have given this boy EVERYTHING, but he’s just done me so dirty and I don’t want to sound rude but I am The better looking one and yet this boy has broken my heart. I’m heartbroken
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What you find ugly someone else might find attractive. Saying this, you sound quite self centred and just because you do stuff for someone doesn't mean they owe you anything back.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Why did you think that being attractive would protect you from heartbreak
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why not? :confused: Some physically unappealing people may try and fix their personalities to compensate for their below average looks. But others may simply be bitter and angry that they've been dealt a bad hand.
Sammylou40
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There is absolutely no correlation between looks and personality. An incredibly good looking man can still be ugly inside and vice versa.
As a side issue, be careful of your ego with regard to your looks. Just saying that you are far better looking than him is ugly in itself
karelina
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You shouldn't assume an "ugly" guy can't/won't cheat. Someone's character is a better indicator of whether they will cheat.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (280)
15.27%
Uncertainty around my education (287)
15.65%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (183)
9.98%
Isolating with family (129)
7.03%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (84)
4.58%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (153)
8.34%
Loneliness (181)
9.87%
Financial worries (75)
4.09%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (169)
9.21%
Exposure to negative news/social media (132)
7.2%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (161)
8.78%

Watched Threads