gbwel00
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I've just accepted Liverpool John Moores as my first choice, I will be studying business with international business.

This thread is for people looking for other people who got accepted for 2020 portion and wanna link.
Anonymous #1
Report 10 months ago
I got offers from LJMU too and I will be studying there 2020 but I will probably be in a different building lol
Byeee
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I do international tourism management, which is the same building, and am looking for friends too, and u should go for freshers week too in that way u gonna make loads of friends
holyruggus
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I’m doing that too lad
Breeee
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Congratulations on your places! Its a great uni. Let me know if you need a hand with anything
dylanb97
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
hey, thought I'd introduce myself I'm supposed to be joining Events Management at LJMU but not sure... I know I want to do a business course here just having doubts ha!
Breeee
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by dylanb97)
hey, thought I'd introduce myself I'm supposed to be joining Events Management at LJMU but not sure... I know I want to do a business course here just having doubts ha!
Hey there!

Im Bree, nice to meet you.
Let me know if you need a hand with anything
dylanb97
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hey Bree,
I'm just so unsure as to what to study ha!
I know I want to do Business but I'm having doubts about Events. I've studied English Language @ Edge Hill loved it but course wasn't for me!
Breeee
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by dylanb97)
Hey Bree,
I'm just so unsure as to what to study ha!
I know I want to do Business but I'm having doubts about Events. I've studied English Language @ Edge Hill loved it but course wasn't for me!
If you are having doubts about events, and you know youre keen on business, then i think that's the route you should follow. Theres a few business courses though: business management, sport business, business with international business management, business and finance, business and PR, business and marketing, business and law maritime, business and management. What is it youd youd to go into after your study? If you see what requirements theyd prefer maybe thatll help you decide?
Anonymous #2
Report 8 months ago
Hey, I’m starting LJMU in September studying international tourism management
meguptons
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi I'm doing business with finance in Sep, so we should be in the same building. Part of my course is in the Redmond building while the rest is in the john foster building.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (191)
57.88%
I don't have everything I need (139)
42.12%

Watched Threads