Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I met this guy for the first time at the cinema and he was very touchy and affectionate but said that I needed to loosen up because I was so tight. He then wanted me to kiss him but I wasn’t ready but I’m worried that he thinks I’m uninterested in him now. What should I do?
Ya_k
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As long as you display interest in other ways you can temporarily sustain a non- touchy relationship, however, the next time you meet him, you may want to be reciprocating that kind of affection back, If he's really into you he will give you time, but not a lot because if you don't make a move then it will make him feel insecure about himself and walk away as he will relate those negatives feeling on you.

. Show Affection through texts
. Reciprocate touching
. More relaxed body language
. Meet up with him as soon as you feel comfortable to do so.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't do anything you're not comfortable with. You've only just met and he shouldn't be rushing things. Dating should initially be about getting to know each other better, to see if you share interests and values that make you compatible in that sense. Explain to him what you want; you aren't doing anything wrong, but if he can't respect you at this early stage, time to move on, and it's his loss! Save yourself for someone who values you for yourself and don't let go of your standards.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I met this guy for the first time at the cinema and he was very touchy and affectionate but said that I needed to loosen up because I was so tight. He then wanted me to kiss him but I wasn’t ready but I’m worried that he thinks I’m uninterested in him now. What should I do?
the problem with dating someone nowadays is we mix the ideas of love or lust into the same thing...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (214)
52.71%
No, they should still go ahead (56)
13.79%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (136)
33.5%

Watched Threads