The Student Room Group

Virginity

Hello, so sometimeback my now ex tried to insert his penis inside my vagina, i didnt want to have sex but I tried to tighten myself and pushed him away in 3 seconds. i dont remember him inserting it inside me but he said only the tip went in. Am I still a virgin? We havent had vaginal or oral sex yet.
Yes, you are virgin if you have not had sex.
I agree in saying you haven’t lost your virginity. you didn’t orgasm neither did he and he didn’t even fully go in you.
Original post by WhisperWillow
I agree in saying you haven’t lost your virginity. you didn’t orgasm neither did he and he didn’t even fully go in you.

orgasms and virginity are 2 completely different and unrelated things.
Original post by lostfound
Hello, so sometimeback my now ex tried to insert his penis inside my vagina, i didnt want to have sex but I tried to tighten myself and pushed him away in 3 seconds. i dont remember him inserting it inside me but he said only the tip went in. Am I still a virgin? We havent had vaginal or oral sex yet.

More to the point, what's the big deal about being, or not being a virgin? As long as you haven't got some horrible disease, why should it matter?
I think the issue is more you said no clearly and he still tried to
Original post by Noodlzzz
I think the issue is more you said no clearly and he still tried to

yes but we didnt do anything like that later, earlier he tried to have sex few times but this was the closest he ever got. I dont consider it as sex bcs it didnt look or feel anything like sex.
yes but we didnt do anything like that later, earlier he tried to have sex few times but this was the closest he ever got. I dont consider it as sex bcs it didnt look or feel anything like sex.

It doesn't matter if you class it as sex or not, this is sexual assault - it's not ok
Original post by David Getling
More to the point, what's the big deal about being, or not being a virgin? As long as you haven't got some horrible disease, why should it matter?

It matters to me. I want my first time to be with someone I consider special and I honestly feel like this wasnt my first time. it didnt feel like sex. I dont consider it to be sex.
It matters to me. I want my first time to be with someone I consider special and I honestly feel like this wasnt my first time. it didnt feel like sex. I dont consider it to be sex.

ok it doesn't count as sex, that's totally ok - he attempted it and you said no - that is not ok.
Original post by black tea
orgasms and virginity are 2 completely different and unrelated things.

I agree, I’d like to take back my original statement.

I think you loose your virginity the first time you have consensual sex.
Original post by username5172716

Yeah, you are still a Virgin, I think he would have had to start thrusting for you to have lost your virginity Either way he shouldn’t be doing that without your consent, he could have got done for rape if you didn’t push him away.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending