Is she playing mind games with me?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Bumped into my ex last week. She was going to ignore me and happily walk past. I deliberately made a point of saying hello to her. She acted like she didn't see said hi and quickly walked on.

A few hours later I get a Facebook message from her with something about how she couldn't stop and talk. Previous to this she messaged me about a month ago and (as has happened before) she ignores me and never repsonds again, until I go quiet and she starts liking my fb post or opening my message after leaving it unread for so long.

Anyway, she messaged me after seeing me. I said it's fine etc and she's been messaging me ever since. She has however not asked me once how I am. She talks about her and what she's up to. That she getting a new car blah blah. I don't know if this is showing off or trying to rub it in my face. She's asked nothing about my life.

She sometimes replied very upbeat and funny, and then the next minute she's cold and takes hours to reply. For example she can message me within minutes for a while, and then (like has happened now) she will completely stop and ignore me. Doing this while posting on her social media and leaving my message on unread?

Last night she was almost making fun of me too. I explained about soemthing I was doing in the future and she laughed at it and said she was suprised I haven't already done it.

I always respond because I'm not rude, but I'm lost to why she behaves like this?

About six months ago I asked her to meet me and try work things out. She wasn't sure and couldn't even give me an answer. I haven't asked again, and I'm fed up of being ignored. I find it pretty rude. Is she trying to play some sort of game?
Soph_Studying
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If she is really upsetting you then you should just cut her out of your life
Zain_Ahmed
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Bumped into my ex last week. She was going to ignore me and happily walk past. I deliberately made a point of saying hello to her. She acted like she didn't see said hi and quickly walked on.

A few hours later I get a Facebook message from her with something about how she couldn't stop and talk. Previous to this she messaged me about a month ago and (as has happened before) she ignores me and never repsonds again, until I go quiet and she starts liking my fb post or opening my message after leaving it unread for so long.

Anyway, she messaged me after seeing me. I said it's fine etc and she's been messaging me ever since. She has however not asked me once how I am. She talks about her and what she's up to. That she getting a new car blah blah. I don't know if this is showing off or trying to rub it in my face. She's asked nothing about my life.

She sometimes replied very upbeat and funny, and then the next minute she's cold and takes hours to reply. For example she can message me within minutes for a while, and then (like has happened now) she will completely stop and ignore me. Doing this while posting on her social media and leaving my message on unread?

Last night she was almost making fun of me too. I explained about soemthing I was doing in the future and she laughed at it and said she was suprised I haven't already done it.

I always respond because I'm not rude, but I'm lost to why she behaves like this?

About six months ago I asked her to meet me and try work things out. She wasn't sure and couldn't even give me an answer. I haven't asked again, and I'm fed up of being ignored. I find it pretty rude. Is she trying to play some sort of game?
She just likes the attention of someone regularly messaging her.. Block her, and remove her from your life..
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I still like her a lot
She's ignoring me now, has done for hours now while being online and posting stuff.
She's ignoring me yet viewing my stories?? Don't actually get it at all :/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (18)
78.26%
No (3)
13.04%
Not sure (2)
8.7%

Watched Threads