Tom.1017
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

I applied for the Information Management for Business degree at UCL in mid December and I still have not received any reply from them. I have received one email about a change in final year modules, but i assume this was sent to all applicants. Is it normal that it's taking them this long or have they forgotten my application? I received all my other offers in a short time frame and I'm becoming very worried as I want to get all my finances and stuff sorted. Any replies would be appreciated.

Many Thanks
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I'm a 2nd year on this course.

I applied on Dec 1st 2017 and received a reply by Feb 1st 2018. I recommend you contact someone in our department who deals with admissions.

Wish all the best
sinmi123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I know what it's like. I applied to UCL for information management for business and I see it as my firm choice (if I get an offer) because I love the combination between business and IT. I am really into technology and I love studying practical business topics in economics so this course was a win-win for me. However, they have not responded at all since the email about the changes in the final year modules but according to their website, I saw that they will make their decisions for all their courses on 31st of march so we would probably have to wait for a while until something comes out.Good luck with your admissions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (12)
70.59%
No (3)
17.65%
Not sure (2)
11.76%

Watched Threads