Has anyone got any offers form Brunel University (undergraduate)

Watch
hemdinho
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I applied in January 4 of my 5 options have replied except them. Anyone else hasn't recieved an offer?
bloomer36
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I haven't got a response, either. Although I applied after the 15th Jan deadline.

I asked approx how long it would be to receive a response and they said they aim to respond within two weeks.
hemdinho
Rep:
?
(Original post by bloomer36)
I haven't got a response, either. Although I applied after the 15th Jan deadline.

I asked approx how long it would be to receive a response and they said they aim to respond within two weeks.
To me they told me three weeks so staring form this week coming it's the last week they have. It's so frustrating isnt it?
bloomer36
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hemdinho)
To me they told me three weeks so staring form this week coming it's the last week they have. It's so frustrating isnt it?
Hmm why did they tell you three and me two? What course did you apply for? Do you think the time differs for different departments?

For me, it'll be about 2 days until two weeks is over. Let's see if they reply within that time (although I doubt it).

Tbh, I think I'm being a little impatient. I haven't been waiting for too long
Last edited by bloomer36; 1 month ago
hemdinho
Rep:
?
(Original post by bloomer36)
Hmm why did they tell you three and me two? What course did you apply for? Do you think the time differs for different departments?

For me, it'll be about 3 days until two weeks is over. Let's see if they reply within that time (although I doubt it).

Tbh, I think I'm being a little impatient. I haven't been waiting for too long
I applied for internatonal development literally on the last day - but I have had offers form universities despite applying on the first of February
bloomer36
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I applied for internatonal development literally on the last day - but I have had offers form universities despite applying on the first of February
Hmm maybe Brunel are just a little slow
bloomer36
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have you got a response yet?
dpara99
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I havent had an offer yet however the course director emailed me asking if i was planning on attending an open day as she wanted to discuss my application(Mature student with very few quals).
I literally applied about 30 mins before deadline too
bloomer36
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dpara99)
the course director emailed me asking if i was planning on attending an open day as she wanted to discuss my application(Mature student with very few quals).
that's great
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (214)
52.45%
No, they should still go ahead (57)
13.97%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (137)
33.58%

Watched Threads