Warwick vs Edinburgh (BSc Psychology)

Watch
chinzau
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi I now get offers from Warwick and Edinburgh for BSc Psychology. I want to know which one is better to study psychology. Any detail is better.
billyar1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by chinzau)
Hi I now get offers from Warwick and Edinburgh for BSc Psychology. I want to know which one is better to study psychology. Any detail is better.
I think there are a couple of things you can do to help you decide:

Compare the course info for each of the uni websites and see what kind of structure they have. You might find a particular set of modules or course structure is more attractive to you.

See if the Warwick or Edinburgh Psychology departments have any online sources of information such as a youtube channel or Facebook page that can give you more information other than just the course structure.

Check league tables to check satisfaction level of the students

Most importantly try to visit each university at some point, ideally at an open day where you can see the facilities as well as meet current/future students and staff.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (256)
33.86%
No (500)
66.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed