Applying to live in halls as a returning student

Watch
ellahudson308
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I was just wondering when returning students can start applying for student accommodation/halls, as I am living at home currently (I'm currently in my first year) but wish to move into halls in my second year. Does anybody know when you can start to book accommodation for next year?
Missdimples
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Most of the applications for returning students are already out, but it’s first come first serve normally. Definitely check your uni website or ask a member is staff for more information
Last edited by Missdimples; 1 month ago
Mr Wednesday
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ellahudson308)
Hi, I was just wondering when returning students can start applying for student accommodation/halls, as I am living at home currently (I'm currently in my first year) but wish to move into halls in my second year. Does anybody know when you can start to book accommodation for next year?
It will depend on your local rules, so best to check your universities accomodation web pages. Note that in many places where accomodation is in limited supply, returning 2nd years might only get a place if they are specifically invited back by the hall warden to help run the social side of things with the new bunch of freshers.
emily_000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Apply now if you can, applications are out.
ellahudson308
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anyone know when returning students can start to apply for student accommodation at Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU) for September 2020?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
Does anyone know when returning students can start to apply for student accommodation at Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU) for September 2020?
Registrations opened on 13th Jan.
Go to the accommodation page on the MMU website.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (189)
15.5%
Uncertainty around my education (199)
16.32%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (119)
9.76%
Isolating with family (85)
6.97%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (47)
3.86%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (105)
8.61%
Loneliness (118)
9.68%
Financial worries (52)
4.27%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (110)
9.02%
Exposure to negative news/social media (89)
7.3%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (106)
8.7%

Watched Threads