Dentistry020101
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey Guys,
Who has got ther Leeds interview soon or has had theirs ?
Also how are you guys preparing
I AM SOOOOOOO NERVOUS
Leoni_doylexo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Dentistry020101)
Hey Guys,
Who has got ther Leeds interview soon or has had theirs ?
Also how are you guys preparing
I AM SOOOOOOO NERVOUS
I have one on Wednesday, been super poorly over the weekend so hoping to prepare things today and tomorrow just going through my PS and probably look at some manual dex tasks. Good luck for yours
Dentistry020101
Rep:
?
(Original post by Leoni_doylexo)
I have one on Wednesday, been super poorly over the weekend so hoping to prepare things today and tomorrow just going through my PS and probably look at some manual dex tasks. Good luck for yours
Hope you have a speedy recovery !!!!
Mines tomorrow and I feel like i am missing something - Like ive totally forgotten to prepare something ?? Maybe its just the nerves.
Ive been over difficult / sensitive scenarios
issues patients would have with the healthcare system
im going to do the personal achievements art rn.
we dont have to prepare a presentation right ?? i think that was for the previous years.
Leoni_doylexo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hope you have a speedy recovery !!!!
Mines tomorrow and I feel like i am missing something - Like ive totally forgotten to prepare something ?? Maybe its just the nerves.
Ive been over difficult / sensitive scenarios
issues patients would have with the healthcare system
im going to do the personal achievements art rn.
we dont have to prepare a presentation right ?? i think that was for the previous years.
Good luck if it’s today!! If you could let me know a couple of things they ask you today that would be great as mines tomorrow. I can’t say I’ve heard anything about a presentation so I assume not. Don’t be nervous, I think more than anything they just want to get an idea of who you are, just be yourself!
SeaWorth
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Your not allowed to say anything about the interview. You sign an NDA.
Leoni_doylexo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SeaWorth)
Your not allowed to say anything about the interview. You sign an NDA.
I mean yeah but I’d say most people do anyway
Dentistry020101
Rep:
?
This is true - I can't disclose any of the questions. But honestly from all my interviews Leeds was the best organised and approachable. Literally just be yourself and you should be completely fine. Make sure you enjoy it !! It was actually fun
SeaWorth
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I mean yeah but I’d say most people do anyway
Why would they though? It just further compromises their chances of getting in and risking your own...
Leoni_doylexo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why would they though? It just further compromises their chances of getting in and risking your own...
I only wanted to know simple things like if they asked for things for manual dexterity etc, not specific details abo it each individual interview experience. There’s plenty of threads on here discussing the questions that I wanted to ask
Leoni_doylexo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This is true - I can't disclose any of the questions. But honestly from all my interviews Leeds was the best organised and approachable. Literally just be yourself and you should be completely fine. Make sure you enjoy it !! It was actually fun
As long as you enjoyed it that’s the main thing, I’m glad you found it the most organised etc. Did you think it went well for you then?
Dentistry020101
Rep:
?
As long as you enjoyed it that’s the main thing, I’m glad you found it the most organised etc. Did you think it went well for you then?
I think it went well ? obviously there were some things that went good and somethings I think I didn't do as well in - but no one there makes you feel like you've completely messed up which is why I reallllyyyyyy like Leeds.
Dentistry020101
Rep:
?
Good luck if it’s today!! If you could let me know a couple of things they ask you today that would be great as mines tomorrow. I can’t say I’ve heard anything about a presentation so I assume not. Don’t be nervous, I think more than anything they just want to get an idea of who you are, just be yourself!
How did the interview go then ??
Dentistry020101
Rep:
?
How did everyone find their interviews ??
anyone really confident ?
SeaWorth
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How did everyone find their interviews ??
anyone really confident ?
Hard to say... some days I feel like I’ve done well and some not so much. How about yourself?
Dentistry020101
Rep:
?
Hard to say... some days I feel like I’ve done well and some not so much. How about yourself?
I'm just really worried about the simodent. I think I completely messed up. And some stations were a bit difficult but then some were really good. When did you do your Interview ?
SeaWorth
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm just really worried about the simodent. I think I completely messed up. And some stations were a bit difficult but then some were really good. When did you do your Interview ?
Yh same, I had mine on the first day (13th).
Dentistry020101
Rep:
?
Yh same, I had mine on the first day (13th).
Is Leeds your firm ?
SeaWorth
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Is Leeds your firm ?
Yep, Yours?
Dentistry020101
Rep:
?
Yep, Yours?
Yeahh
Leoni_doylexo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How did the interview go then ??
Went really well thanks I enjoyed it. Was pleased to find out scores for the manual dex station aren’t being used anymore
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (341)
34.76%
No (640)
65.24%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise