The Student Room Group

the universe showing me a sign?

this is really random, and i don't really believe in the whole universe thing, i mean i try to cause it seems fun or whatever, but have a crush on this boy, and he gives me signs that he likes me too, but im not sure. And constantly thinking about him is kind of messing with me, i did get over him once before, or so i thought :frown: Basically i just want to get over him, and the only thing that's stopping me from doing that is, but what if he likes me? and so one night i started to think of him, and for some reason the blank green colour just popped into my head, maybe that's cause thats the colour of his bag, and i really randomly, but with my whole heart, i asked the universe to show me green as my sign that he likes me. and the next day, i was really impatient, so i searched random colour generator on the internet, and what do you know, as soon as i clicked on it the whole screen turned green. then a while later, i was coming back from tuition, completely blank minded, and suddenly this green lamborghini went by me, i kind of took that as a sign. and the next day, i went to the mall, and we were leaving from the car park, and the exact same green lamborghini went by us. now i really want to take that as a sign but im not sure if i should. i feel like im holding back for no reason. what do you think, should i take it as a sign?
No. You’re noticing these things because you are specifically looking for them.
Reply 2
^^^ Both above answers :yy:
Ever play the yellow car game?? There's always 15x more yellow cars when you're playing the game compared to when you're not!
:lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending