LouiseR85
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by jademichaela)
I had my assessment centre on the 18th but in Buckingham. I haven’t heard back yet but hopefully I’m not waiting too much longer 😌 congratulations too!!
I wouldn't worry too much, they seem to be all over the place with alerts and messages at the moment, I was sent the same message about 4 times in one day πŸ˜‚ I also think that now other assesments are being postponed they may be holding off on any other offers until they can finish assesments but it would be nice of them to let everyone know. I know I'm incredibly anxious now waiting for the pre employment checks to be completed...this is the most nervous I have been!! I will try and keep this updated with anymore messages or alerts I recieve to indicate to people what to maybe expect 😊
jademichaela
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by LouiseR85)
I wouldn't worry too much, they seem to be all over the place with alerts and messages at the moment, I was sent the same message about 4 times in one day πŸ˜‚ I also think that now other assesments are being postponed they may be holding off on any other offers until they can finish assesments but it would be nice of them to let everyone know. I know I'm incredibly anxious now waiting for the pre employment checks to be completed...this is the most nervous I have been!! I will try and keep this updated with anymore messages or alerts I recieve to indicate to people what to maybe expect 😊
Yeah I think things are a bit up in the air at the moment but would be nice for those who have had there assessment centre to know if they are successful or not πŸ˜… but yeah if you could update as much as you can that would be appreciated because I haven’t received a single email about anything πŸ˜…
SarahCMTS
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Can I be cheeky and ask what score you got and what area you are going for?
LouiseR85
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by SarahCMTS)
Can I be cheeky and ask what score you got and what area you are going for?
Of course πŸ˜‚ I got 82% and have applied for midlands either derby or nottingham. I was very doubtful that I did well in everything but it just shows that less is more in terms of the written assesment and interview! I finished about 5 mins before exam ended and actually sat there crapping myself because everyone was still writing and I had only written a page and a half for each question lol how did you do and where did you apply for?
LouiseR85
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Yeah I think things are a bit up in the air at the moment but would be nice for those who have had there assessment centre to know if they are successful or not πŸ˜… but yeah if you could update as much as you can that would be appreciated because I haven’t received a single email about anything πŸ˜…
Will do 😊 by the looks of it,unless you failed miserably it looks like all that did assesment will be placed on the holding list. Will just be a matter of where we fall in the list I guess. Got my fingers crossed for all of us as the country needs some good probation officers right about now, especially now imprisonment may be on the rise πŸ˜‚
Last edited by LouiseR85; 5 days ago
SarahCMTS
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Of course πŸ˜‚ I got 82% and have applied for midlands either derby or nottingham. I was very doubtful that I did well in everything but it just shows that less is more in terms of the written assesment and interview! I finished about 5 mins before exam ended and actually sat there crapping myself because everyone was still writing and I had only written a page and a half for each question lol how did you do and where did you apply for?
I didn't finish my written test and wrote about 5 pages all in, I was panicking awhen they said 5 minutes remaining!
Interview I used the total time
Role play I finished both in about 4 minutes each

I got 88% and applied for Birmingham or Derby.

I really don't know what they are looking for as everyone seems to have had a completely different experience! But Yayyy to us & good luck to everyone else too :-)
jademichaela
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by SarahCMTS)
I didn't finish my written test and wrote about 5 pages all in, I was panicking awhen they said 5 minutes remaining!
Interview I used the total time
Role play I finished both in about 4 minutes each

I got 88% and applied for Birmingham or Derby.

I really don't know what they are looking for as everyone seems to have had a completely different experience! But Yayyy to us & good luck to everyone else too :-)
When did you have your assessment centre? I’ve applied for Leicester and Derby! Congratulations on being successful!! 😌
SarahCMTS
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
When did you have your assessment centre? I’ve applied for Leicester and Derby! Congratulations on being successful!! 😌
16th in Birmingham

Thank you 😊
jademichaela
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by MPQZ)
I'm unsure, I think I did well on the written as I actually finished it and the others on the day said they ran out of time. Not sure with the role plays or interview to be honest. Hope we hear soon, Im no good at waiting!
Have you heard back yet?πŸ™‚
MPQZ
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Have you heard back yet?πŸ™‚
I got through, very happy!

Have you heard anything? I'm assuming the call centre is closed at the moment but you never know
jademichaela
Rep:
?
Report 23 hours ago
(Original post by MPQZ)
I got through, very happy!

Have you heard anything? I'm assuming the call centre is closed at the moment but you never know
Congratulations!! Did they e-mail you or phone you?
I haven’t heard back yet! Hoping sometime this week!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (29)
60.42%
No (9)
18.75%
Not sure (10)
20.83%

Watched Threads